edited November 2017 in ORK Support
Using mouse controls for looking around in play. How do I change the mouse sensitivity? Particularly for the vertical axis. I don't have any problems with the horizontal axis but the vertical axis is currently next to impossible to control.
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • ORK's built-in first person camera control has a Sensitivity setting for this. The X axis is the horizontal sensitivity, the Y axis is the vertical sensitivity.

Since the mouse movement comes from an Unity input manager axis, there's also a sensitivity setting available in that setup.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2017
    I'm currently using the "Mouse" camera control type. Does that control type have a sensitivity setting?
    Post edited by Whatexists on
  • Yes, but it's labeled as Factor - for rotation it's the Rotation Factor, for zooming it's the Zoom Factor setting.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alright. I found that. So Rotation Factor controls the sensitivity for the camera rotating around the player. Then Zoom Factor controls the sensitivity for zooming in closer to the camera or further away. Is there anything for camera up/down movement in mouse controls?
  • edited December 2017
    No, there isn't.
    ORK's built-in player/camera controls are only there to get you started, maybe with an exception for the Top Down Border camera control, which is a pretty decent camera control on its own :)

You can use any custom controls with ORK you want, check out this how-to for details.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Alright! Thank you for all the help!