Like the title says....
When i start the battle both player and enemy go to the same battle position. It was working fine up until the battle event tutorial.
I'm sure its a simple fix somewhere, I'm just a noob lol
  • never mind lol Solved
  • Alright i have a new problem...

I'm on tutorial 26. Displaying equipment

I went through the whole section and my character still isn't displaying any weapons. although the Equipment viewer icons show up in the Scene window, nothing appears in the game window. (plus my enemy battle is triggering the moment I change scenes, wasn't doing that before...)

I've been video documenting every step through out the tutorial in case I successfully finish the entire series the community would have some visual demonstration to go off of. I haven't seen a complete video series yet so I thought Id take on the challenge...

Here's a quick screen recording of the Equipment viewing problem.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sSo3WYA4BRM

Ill also post the videos that I have so far maybe someone can go back and see what I might have did wrong, just got to get them organized
  • Make sure your equipment viewer's game states are set up correctly. It should have In Battle set to Yes and all 4 battle systems enabled - the rest should be set to Ignore.

Regarding battle starting immediately - check if your Battle component is set to the Autostart start type, or if your spawn point is directly within the battle's trigger.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!