edited April 2014 in ORK Support
So I've got individual targeting set up with Real Time battles, seems to work fine. I was wondering if there's a way to have the camera and/or player turn to face their target when the have one?
I had a look around the various settings and I think I can do it with an event but I can't work out how to trigger the event when a target is selected. I'm not even sure if it's 100% possible with events as I think an event will just turn the camera to the enemy once and then stop following it.

Any ideas?
  • I guess you'll need to create your own custom camera control that uses the player's individual target.

You can access the player's individual targets by getting the player combatant (ORK.Game.ActiveGroup.Leader) and accessing his selected targets (combatant.SelectedTargets[int index], where index is the index of the individual target settings).

E.g.: getting the game object of the first individual target:

ORK.Game.ActiveGroup.Leader.SelectedTarget[0].GameObject
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!