edited December 2017 in ORK Support
GiL,

can you please make at least a different GUI Box to display Level Up Notifications from Victory Gain Notifications? Trying to make some HUD's there for certain stuff...problem is, that in case combatants get levels, the HUD can't be turned off in between these notifications as they share same GUI Boxes and also same Victory Gain node in events...

Also, I have some hidden status values and can't control which to display in the Status Value texts so currently it displays them all, making it look weird.

Post edited by Machal on
  • Will look into that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hidden status values, abilities and items will no longer show up in the next update.

You can use the Collect Battle Gains node twice in your battle end event to separately Collect Loot and Collect Experience (doing level ups) to turn on/off your HUD in between them.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited December 2017
    I'm already using 2 nodes. But Collect Experience contains Exp gained from battle AND level up. There is no time between to turn the hud off.

And they also share same GUI box, which limits it.

At least add to the Exp gained also maximum value of it, to let user know, how much he needs to next level without going into some other menu.
    Post edited by Machal on
  • Oooh, that's what you're talking about ... will look for a solution here, but this might require a general update to the whole battle end stuff.
  • Yeah, any solution will be better :) let me know decision, thx