I am basically following the tutorials but ran into a menu bug or maybe just some bad settings?
https://imgur.com/a/H9vMj

The problem seems to be a name box overlapping with a content box, this prevents me clicking on options. However, if at any point I open my main menu with my menu call input button before hitting a battle everything is fine; I can even close it right away and then hit the battle.

For now preventing the content and name box from showing in the "Battle Menu" fixes the issue, but I might want some backgrounds in the future. Any ideas?
  • Hm, yeah, that's strange ... and not happening on my end.

Can you send me your Unity project to contact@orkframework.com?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Sent, subject same as this post, drop box because file too large for e-mail. Problem has cleared up a little (using back seems to fix it when it didn't before) but still there. Name box in battle menu overlaps all abilities preventing use initially.
  • Found the issue, will be fixed in the next update :)

It's happening when using the same prefab for content box and name box, and when a very specific situation occurs. Fix for now is using different prefabs for them.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alrighty thanks for quick responses. There are some other issues but I think I will work through the tuts before I seek anything about those and just do a big list for later. Basically want to create a sort of starter package for two projects I am planning.