hello!
i finally decided to try out ork framework and downloaded the free version to see how it works but i get this error:

TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEngine.ImageConversion' from assembly 'ORKFrameworkEditor'.
ORKFramework.Editor.ORKNodeEditor..ctor (ORKFramework.Editor.NodeChange add, ORKFramework.Editor.NodeChange remove)
ORKFramework.Editor.FormulasTab..ctor ()
ORKFramework.Editor.GameSection..ctor ()
ORKFramework.Editor.GameSection..ctor ()
ORKFramework.Editor.ORKEditorWindow.OnGUI ()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

and the ORK EDITOR is blank and will not show the contents!!!
looks like i installed the wrong version.
:(

any help is welcome.
  • Yes, Unity 5.6 is still supported, but the free test version is only available for Unity 2017.1(+).
    I've added that information to the download page :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • i see,oh well
    thank you anyway.
    :)
  • If you want to stay on Unity 5.6.4 but still try out the ORK evaluation, you can just install a Unity 2017 version in a different folder and it won't have any effect on your 5.6.4 installation.

I have about six different versions of Unity installed. ;-)