I am having a issue with my group member selection. I have a dialogue that that selects a group member and changes their class only problem it keeps changing the first group member and not the i select. I attached a picture of the dialogue setup im not sure where im going wrong.
dialogue
Another issue i'm having is i have a conditional prefab that changes with my character class. After the change though i notice the main camera doesnt follow the player. Not sure what's causing this. Thanks or your help.
  • edited January 2018
    From the look of it, you're still using Actor 0 (i.e. probably the player?) in the nodes after the Combatant Selection Dialogue node.

The Combatant Selection Dialogue will store the selected combatant as selected data using the selected key you defined. You need to use the Selected Data object (with the key you used) instead of the actor in the following nodes that should use the selected combatant.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!