edited April 2018 in ORK Support
Hi, I managed to play the animation through the mecanim humanoid from the tuts. I find a new problem with the weapon I don't know if it is bouncing or floating when I "attack" enemies, I have put it on triggers checked exactly as tuts say. I can't find where the problemis . When move, it is at the right place and anim perfectly, but everytime I attack it's transform changed randomly. Can someone help me with this? I found other thread about this but seems it's not working for me
Post edited by ledx on
  • Hm, are you using the correct animation (and transitions) for the attack animation?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I figured it out somehow and I didn't know what I did. But I think it's about rigidbody or the connection between prefab and the actual on the scene. Sorry for the trouble. I solved it somehow.

I already checked the correct animation and also the transition, I think they are alright.