I'm trying to create an RPG with a quiz battle system for a class I teach. I know dialogue is one way to do this, but it is limited in what I want it to do. Instead, I'm trying to use the random battle areas. As the character walks through the area, the character randomly experiences quiz battles.

I currently have a quiz system setup in a scene, which I would like to use as the quiz battle system. I've been using the Battle Start Event with Load a Scene. I have the quiz game running in the new scene. The issue is the _ORKCanvas is blocking the quiz game. The quiz game is in another UI.

Is there a way to have the Quiz Game, which is running in a UI, to show up in the Battle UI OR for the Battle UI to not be present and only the Quiz Game present?

I've tried a number of different techniques, and I haven't had any luck.
  • Shouldn't that be handled by the Sort Order of the canvas?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you! The issue was the camera on UFPS. I added a wrapper to it and it's now working.