i have a problem im doing 3ds game and i want to show gui only on lower screen but it goes upper i seted up lower camera as main but still not working what can i do any ideas?
  • Can you provide any links or info on how screens are handled on the 3DS?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • basicaly screens work as 2 cameras- upper and lower on 1 scene and the lower is maincamera upper is default
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfQCRq_PeN8&t=5s
  • Make sure only the camera for the lower screen can show GUI.

For legacy GUI, you'd have to remove the GUI Layer component on the camera you don't want the GUI to be displayed.

For the new UI, the camera shouldn't have the UI layer you're using in its culling mask.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • now a quick qestion when i add cameras to player (so they folow him at next scene) im losing setup again but when i put cameras on scene first its ok. how to setup cameras to move with player if they are in prefab already?
  • You'd have to make the camera part of the player's prefab and not add it to the scene for such a setup.
    Depending on the camera controls you're using you don't need to make it be a part of the player, e.g. ORK's built-in camera controls don't use such a set up.