Hey there,
So I've been messing around with the battle camera's system implmented in Ork and found a small nuisance, that I've no fast idea how I could fix it.

Problem:
Battle Camera, Look at Latest Damage or Latest User, using one Camera Position, which puts the camera watching them from the front(face) of the character while the skill is happening. But when the enemies use skills/get damaged, the camera shows the back of the monsters.

Settings used:
Battle Camera Type - Block Events.
Combatant Center - checked.
Remember position - checked.
Look at latest user - enabled
time - 0, chance - 100%
look at type - camera position
look at child empty.
Everything else unchecked.
Camera Position 0 settings:
Target Child - empty
Position Offset - right place for character
Rotation - Right place for character
Look At - Enabled
ignore X Rotation - enabled

Is there any possible way to rotate the camera automatically when it's used on enemies?
  • Try enabling Local Space in the camera position to always have the same view of the combatant regardless of its rotation in the world.
    For such a setup, you'll need to have the position offset with a positive Z value, e.g.: X=0, Y=0, Z=3
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks alot. It worked indeed, values still a bit messed up but the rotation is there! Thanks for the help!