Hey there,
I was trying to set up the battle camera look at selection. Problem I found is, while our game is turn-based with UI selection of enemies, that I'm unable to create one camera position that shows all enemies, as this implies that the camera position is not based on the enemy's objects(which in this case the selected one is always the one on the right).

For example, during enemy selection if I click on the ui to select one of the others beside the enemy who is most on the right, during a split second it changes the camera position before applying the look at user camera.

Other problem is that if the enemy on the right dies, it shifts the camera, because the default selected one changed.

What solution could I do to fix this? Tried with local space, look at, but nothing let's me remove from the restriction of the enemy's position.
  • The Look At Selection camera will look at the latest selected combatant, there's no group look available.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!