edited February 2018 in ORK Support
This is my current set up for my player menu system:

I have set up a menu system , Original Menu ( with button list) > Pressing First button opens up a sub-menu with its own button list of 3 buttons > When I press first button on the sub-menu it opens up Menu Screen with menu part Research , I press the Research Tree that I want to open ( GreatSword ) , it opens up the Items of that specific type of Research tree > When I research an item and complete it , It Immediate closes all sub-menus and goes back to Original Menu , Thus making researching multiple items very tedious.

Each time I have to do the whole process over to research another item.
Question 1 : Is there anyway after I research an item, the menus will stay at Research items tree ( Greatsword ) and not close it?

Question 2 (About Research Item Status Values): Can I increase multiple status values on 1 research item? (example: researching item 1, increases Health status value and Mana Status value )

I have also noticed that it does this with other settings when trying to assign abilities using assign shortcut.
I'm not sure if I'm over looking a simple setting. Thanks in advanced :D!
Post edited by tribbles on
  • 1) The research menu screen would only close if you're using one of the Close After options, otherwise it should stay open. Also, if your original menu is called again via an input key, that'll naturally take you back to it ...

2) Currently not, only 1 item, ability or status value per research item.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited February 2018
    Thanks GiL , I knew i forgot something simple .

@gamingislove is there any chance you will put more than 1 item/ability and status values for each research item in an update :)?

I love your support :D
    Going to definitely be a patron !
    Post edited by tribbles on
  • There's a chance, yes :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!