1) Do I need to define custom options in main (i.e. "game start") menu and overview (i.e. "main in-game") menu separately? If so, it doesn't look optimal - defining the same things twice.
2) How to add "back" button to options menu?
3) It's not really options-related, but... how to increase input field height in options menu? Checkbox for example. Must I use separate GUI skin for this?
  • edited March 2018
    1) Yes, that's how it's done.
    Might not be ideal that way, but allows having different options in the main menu and in-game menu (or set up multiple different option menus in-game).

2) Hm, yeah ... seems like that's missing in option menu screens. Never noticed that, and no one reported that yet :D
    Will fix that.

Edit: Actually, that's handled by the 'Cancel' button of the GUI box.

3) If you're using the legacy GUI, that's handled by the GUI skin you're using (Base Skin). Should be the Text Field settings of that GUI skin.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Might not be ideal that way, but allows having different options in the main menu and in-game menu
    I guess setting them in one place and having the checkboxes for "show in start menu" and "show in in-game menu" is the better way.