edited April 2018 in ORK Support
The 'Group Menu Part' for my combatants has 'Group Content Layout' and 'Combatant Choice Layout' options.

Unfortunately, among the 'Info Type' options isn't any sort of 'Level' information for my combatants. There's only Bestiary system which isn't for me.

I display them as Icons, but I need a small level indicator in the Icon to see, what level are my combatants.

Please add the level option too (not from Bestiary). Thanks
Post edited by Machal on
  • For this case you need to use HUD Elements in the Combatant Choice Layout. This also allows you to position the level in the icon.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2018
    Added HUD Elements, then 'Add Status Element' and selected the Level text code. Nothing was ever visible.

So had to setup a separate HUD for it. I have to put variables to control him. Also, it works only for the selected battle group, not for the combatants, that are waiting in the player group.
    And the collider is interfering with the buttons.

Can't you just put a level information in the Info Part for the furure, please?
    Post edited by Machal on
  • Working fine on my end, but I'll also add level info for combatants in the content layout in the next update :)
    I.e. % will be base level, %lvl will be class level (same as bestiary).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Big thanks :)