Hello,

I am currently using Ootii Camera controller and it requires to have the cam inside a Empty called CamRig.
(CameraRig-Main camera)

What I am doing is in a event instead of moving the camera I am moving the Parent (CameraRig) which has the camera attached.

I am currently getting this error at build: (The screen goes blank/dark and the dev log says :)
"Screen position out of view frustum. . ."

A error shows up within the editor also but the screen still works and gameplay seems fine ( Error within editor Below )

transform.position assign attempt for 'Camera Rig' is not valid. Input position is { NaN, NaN, NaN }.
UnityEngine.Transform:set_position(Vector3)
ORKFramework.Behaviours.ActorEventMover:Update()

Can you make sense of this for me?

Regards

• I think there is a Bug with the Change position node. It is as if it does not take on the transform/ Vector 3 of the Waypoint assigned.

• Can you send me a small Unity test project where this happens?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes, I will try to provide a smaller / condensed profile file.

Thanks!

• edited April 2018
    I have sent over the file.

Thanks
    Post edited by gameintern on

• This error comes from using a Change Position node with Move enabled and a time of 0, so either use a time greater than 0, don't use Move or use a different node :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Perfect! Thank you!

The "Rotate to" was what I was trying to do. Which was once the Cam Rig Got to the Position, I wanted it to target a object/player. So using the Rotate to Node worked !!!!

Thank You!