Hi. I need to mute audio and video in all Menu Screens. I tried Open Game Event and Close Game Event in Overwiev Screen - I make MusicOff and MusicOn Events and set them. It works - audio and music are mute. But... MusicOff Event is - Change Audio Volume - 0 and Change Music Volume - 0. MusicOn is set - Change Audio Volume - 1 and Change Music Volume - 1. So it works, but I have Audio and Music Settings in main menu, where player can change audio and music volume. So if MusicOff Event set Master Volume to 0 and then MusicOn change it to 1, it automaticly change audio and music settings in main menu to 1. Question - how can I mute the audio and music after opening Overwiev Menu Screen and then turn it on to the same player volume in main menu, without chaning player audio and music settings?

I'm not a programmer, so I don't know how to do it... If it can't be done using ORK Framework, then I need to do it by scripting? I buy some Settings assets, that Can change volume, but I want first try to do it in ORK Framework, without any other scripts.

Please, anyone Can help me? And sorry for my english :)
  • ORK's music/audio volumes will naturally change when you're changing them in the options menu.
    For music, the easiest solution would be to just pause the music while in the menu screen.

I'm not sure if there's a Unity-wide setting you could use to mute all audio, but if you've got a 3rd party (or custom) solution, the game events of your menu screen can call that functionality through the function nodes.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hmm... I do it another way :D Simple - I write two scripts: AudioListener.pause = true and AudioListener.pause = false. I make two game objects with these scripts, and using Game Events, I'm spawning game object with AudioListener.pause = true script and destroying AudioListener.pause = false object with script on scene when I open menu. When I close - destroying "true" and spawn "false" :D It works, music is on the same level like before :D Thanks for answer :)
  • You don't have to use game objects for this, since this is a static property.
    You can just use a Change Fields node for this:
    - component name: AudioListener
    - is static: enabled
    - add a field
    - field name: pause
    - is property: enabled
    - field type: Bool
    - bool value: enabled or disabled, what you need :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh, ok, i will try these, thanks :)