It seems that when my player is spawned in he is hovering above the terrain, I followed the tutorial http://orkframework.com/tutorial/game-tutorial/3-adding-the-player/ step by step, using option 1 to get it easily implemented. I am using mecanim animations, and they are working so far just fine, just set up the idle and running, however he is just above the terrain...Any ideas how to fix?
  • Have you adjusted the "Height" of the Character Controller component on the player? That's the most common cause for this issue. I think the default height is 2.
  • What part is that located in?
  • I found it on the actual prefab that gets instantiated, however I cannot find it in the editor so that it always changes on runtime
  • You probably don't have a Character Controller component attached to your combatant's prefab.
    ORK's built-in player controls require one, so they'll add it if it's not found, leading to it being placed wrongly in most cases. Add it to your prefab and adjust it to match the object :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!