edited April 2018 in Makinom Support
Gil, do you know why, in Makinom, the camera shake node only work in playmode, but not when I build the game?
Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • Hm, no ... what's your setup like?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2018
    Ah I found out the reason why. My camera was being used in a timeline event, so when the camera is moving around using the timeline animation track, it was overriding the shake camera node. The animation track just control the camera around the scene. I am trying to make it so that while the camera is moving about, if I press a key, the camera will shake. It's not possible, right?
    Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • edited April 2018
    Hm, you could try doing that in a tick machine using the Late Update start type. If timeline is updated in Update, late update would use the machine afterwards, allowing it to overrule the timeline movement. Theoretically ...

Also, use the Late Update update type in the machine execution settings.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks Gil for the help!
    I'll try that and see if it works.