First and foremost, thank you for creating such an awesome framework. I am using the free version right now to learn the full tutorial. I am in the process as well to convert it into a 2D space. I got to the tutorial section where you can add in combat text notification.

The status value notification is placing the text at the top left corner of the screen. I am not quite sure what I am doing wrong. Nor how I can have the status value notification to spawn on the character. Any help would be most appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Zapplejuice

• Usually the notifications are placed at the position of the combatant in the scene using an empty game object that's spawned there (and optionally moved by a move event).

Check your scene in the running game when notifications are displayed (while paused). See where your combatant's game object and the notification game object are positioned at.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for the comment GIL, I have figured it out.

For anyone else in the future who may run into this problem, make sure your main camera has the main camera tag. This fixed all my wierd wonky ui placements.