SK1SK1
edited April 2018 in ORK Support
Hello, gamingislove, I want to use Virtual Controls on Android, and I have purchased Easy Touch 5. How can I use ORK and Makinom to support the use of Easy Touch 5 Virtual Controls?
Post edited by SK1 on
  • SK1SK1
    edited April 2018
    I bought Control Freak 2 again and I couldn't catch the ORK button. I don't know how to use ORK to use Control Freak 2's virtual controller buttons. I hope you can give a tutorial or develop a plugin that supports Control Freak 2 ! ! !
    Post edited by SK1 on
  • You can use 3rd party controls in ORK input keys via the Custom input origin.
    This requires static functions available the control scripts that ORK can call - if you can link me to an API website of the products, I can check out if they have that available, otherwise you'll have to write a small class that does that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove ,I will not write programs and hope you can help me. I can provide you with 2 add-ons I purchased.
    1.Control Freak 2:http://dgtdocs.000webhostapp.com/annotated.html
    2.Easy Touch 5:https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/input-management/easy-touch-5-touchscreen-virtual-controls-3322
    3.I used a custom button, but ORK did not find this feature.I have sent you an email. Please check it.
  • Use the following settings for Control Freak 2:

- Class Name: CF2Input

Custom Button Function
    - Function Name: GetButton
    - Click on Add Parameter.
    - Parameter Type: String
    - String Value: the name of your control freak input, e.g. Horizontal

Custom Axis Function
    - Function Name: GetAxis

Use the following settings for Easy Touch:

- Class Name: ETCInput

Custom Button Function
    - Function Name: GetButton

Custom Axis Function
    - Function Name: GetAxis
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks to gamingislove, the final setup is as shown below.