edited May 2018 in ORK Support
I was making an Individual HUD to display status effects and came across this.

It seems status effects don't display in the gui box correctly sometimes. 0:18 in the video is a good example.
Is it supposed to work like that?

Status element settings: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5mxbhz1hri55zx/Screenshot 2018-05-02 21.21.08.png?dl=0
Post edited by FreedTerror on
  • Can't really see any issue here ... can you describe the issue?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hope this makes sense.
    If all the cells in the status element are used and another status effect gets added it will sometimes cut off content and not display status effects that are applied.

The best example I can give is in the video at around 0:21 you can see the enemy's hud only displaying 1 status effect while there is at least 3 status effects applied.
  • ORK cycles through your effects if there are more applied than being shown by the HUD. This is handled by the HUD Effect Time setting in Menu > Menu Settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!