Firstly, congrats to GIL on tying the knot and all. However, while fooling around on my own trying to better understand ORK's combat system (because I can't get it to work properly) I got the bright idea to download the pre-made tutorial project so that I could poke around and compare settings/events/what have you between it and my own. Felt like I was making a bit of headway until I got the even brighter idea of exporting one of the prefab egg combatants into my main project to see if it might have something attached that would miraculously allow my system to work. It didn't. So, I went back to messing around inside the tutorial project, noticed a few more things and returned to my main project only to find that the majority of my stats, abilities etc. are greyed out. They still exist, but they're dead for all intents and purposes, i.e. ghosted. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I'M LEFT TO MY OWN TROUBLESHOOTING DEVICES!!!

Anyway, I'm not certain the import is what broke everything, just 99% sure. I can't think of anything else that might have caused the issue. Rollbacks do nothing. Deleting the prefab did about the same as the rollbacks. Just how #*$%ed am I here?
  • I guess you also imported the limited test version of ORK, so data exceeding the limit is greyed out (but not lost). Just import ORK from the asset store again to get the full version.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Back in business! Thank you. Any lingering dependencies leftover from the import that I should look delete?
  • There's no way to tell - as I don't know what you imported and what it might replaced in your project.
    I'd recommend doing this in separate test projects, or backing up your complete Unity project before doing this :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!