Is there any way to get the group target cursor to only be able to select targets that have a certain variable enabled? Right now I'm using the group target for most of my attacks. However many of my attacks can only hit targets in the front row (They have a Row object variable set to F). It would be nice if I could only set the only selectable group targets to be enemies who have that object variable set. Similar to the target requirements for abilities. Is there a way to do that?
  • No, currently not.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2018
    This feature will be in the next version :)
    You can already test it out in case you've got beta acces on my patreon page.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Cool! Just to clarify by next version do you mean the next update or Ork 3?
  • Next update :)
  • I know it's late but thanks for adding it, it works great. :)