edited July 2018 in Makinom Support
I've been following the Shooter tutorial but my version and the finishing version keep giving me a error every time I Shoot anything.

MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.ParticleEmitter.set_enabled'.
Makinom.Schematics.Nodes.EnableComponentNode.Continue (Makinom.Schematics.Schematic schematic)
Makinom.Schematics.Nodes.EnableComponentNode.Execute (Makinom.Schematics.Schematic schematic)
Makinom.Schematics.Schematic.ExecuteNextNode ()
Makinom.Schematics.Schematic.NodeFinished (Int32 next)
Makinom.Schematics.Nodes.PlaySoundNode.Continue (Makinom.Schematics.Schematic schematic)
Makinom.Schematics.Nodes.PlaySoundNode.Execute (Makinom.Schematics.Schematic schematic)
Makinom.Schematics.Schematic.ExecuteNextNode ()
Makinom.Schematics.Schematic.Start ()
Makinom.Schematics.Schematic.PlaySchematic (IExecutionStarter starter, UnityEngine.GameObject machineObject, UnityEngine.GameObject startingObject, Boolean isBlocking, MachineUpdateType updateType, Int32 inputID)
Makinom.Behaviours.BaseMachineComponent.StartMachine (Makinom.Schematics.Schematic tmpSchematic, UnityEngine.GameObject startingObject)
Makinom.Behaviours.BaseMachineComponent.StartMachine (UnityEngine.GameObject startingObject, Makinom.VariableHandler startVariables)
Makinom.Behaviours.InteractionMachineComponent.StartMachine (UnityEngine.GameObject startingObject)
Makinom.Behaviours.InteractionMachineComponent.StartMoveToInteraction (UnityEngine.GameObject startingObject)
Makinom.Behaviours.InteractionMachineComponent.Update ()

Also is it normal that I Cannot play test my game with makinom window open?
Post edited by Limonada on
  • Sounds like you're using a Unity 2017 version of Makinom in Unity 2018.
    You have to download Makinom from the Asset Store using Unity 2018 to get the correct version.

In case you can't download it again (due to already having the latest version), you need to delete the Makinom asset from your asset store downloads on your system.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!