edited July 2018 in ORK Support
Gil, is there something wrong with the auto event repeat option? I enabled the repeat option with a start after option of zero, reenable after of zero.
In the auto event, I only have one node, the play sound node with a sound of 1 second, wait enabled. This is a looping sound.
Upon play, the sound is supposed to play and repeat the event again after finishing it, thus creating a looping sound ingame. The problem is that the first time the sound finish playing and the event ends, there is a very short pause before the event play again. That short pause only happen during the first time. The second time, third time, etc, there is no pause anymore. This means that if I play it, there will be a short interruption in the beginning, and then it'll become smooth forever. I'm using 2.16.0.

I try it with makinom tick schematic, and it works as intended. It loops perfectly.
Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • You could just create a loop in your event, linking the play sound node's next slot to the node itself. In case the sound should only play under certain conditions, you can also do some checks before looping it.
    This'd also be better for performance, as starting and ending an event has some overhead :)

Also, make sure to enable Stop On Destroy to stop the event when the game object is destroyed, e.g. upon scene change.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!