edited April 2014 in ORK Support
I've set up a auto attack target when i right click on an enemy , but my character doesn't do anything but my enemies can touch me , i use a ranged attack . But i see the cursor above the head when i select the target did i set something up wrong ?
Post edited by Tr1nome on
  • I guess you're referring to group/individual targets?
    Did you enable the Auto Attack Target setting in the target settings?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes i enabled it , i even tried to make group target then player only and nothing happens ..
  • Ok, did you enable auto attacks on your combatant? The settings can be found in the Attack Settings of your combatant.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I did it but it auto attack while i move and it's disturbing , is there any way to auto attack but not when you don't select any target ?
  • I tried a lot of things but nothing happens i don't understand.. , what i want to create is like click to attack , you click on an enemy then the player auto attacks him until he dies etc..
  • I guess we need an option for only attacking selected group/individual targets - will add it in the next update :)