player group win

<2nd set battle>Start
*battle area is remaining.

Player group win

Results

I have no idea.
Please help me

Best regards.

• Is this for one continuing battle, where new troops move in, or 1 battle being completed (battle end, loot, level ups, etc.) before starting the next one?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • kenken
    edited November 2018
    I want to continuing battle.
    Experience points and rewards will be displayed if you win the last group.
    Post edited by ken on
  • In that case, I'd recommend doing this in the death events of your combatants, e.g. setting up a new battle event that does this and add it to the combatants that need it.

You can use a Join Battle node to add new combatants to the battle. You'll probably first want to check if there are still some enemies left before adding new combatants - you can do this by first using a Search Combatant node to find all allied combatants of the dying combatant (i.e. Is Enemy should be set to No) and check the count using a Found Objects Count node.
    You can further drive this using game variables to only add new combatants when certain conditions are met.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks Gil!
    I will do that!