I've run into an odd occurrence where I my game will start as normal, and I can open all of my menus and move around and such, until I switch back to ORK Framework while the game is running. Switching from the game screen to framework screen also seems to work, although there's a bit of lag, but then, when I switch back from framework to the game screen I get this old chestnut:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
ORKFramework.GUIHandler.ShowGUI ()
ORKFramework.ORKCore.FireGUITick ()
ORKFramework.ORKHandler.OnGUI ()

Ad infinitum=infinite loop. So, it seems that the simple act of accessing my framework is breaking something crucial, possibly in multiple instances. Several times I was able to avoid this by deleting all of my menu screens before switching back from framework to game, but this doesn't consistently work. Any ideas?
  • edited November 2018
    I'll check it out - for the time being just don't open the ORK editor while the game is running :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Another thing that I should mention is that it *seems* only, or mainly at least, to occur when starting a game from a screen other than the framework screen. When I start from the framework and move to the game screen I can switch back and forth as often as I like without experiencing the issue. I can't swear that this is true 100% of the time, but its held true thus far.