Hi, i've been following the tutorials for grid battles and phase battles, i'm trying to change all controls to only use right click.

I've changed :
Battle Settings -> Target Settings -> Target Selection -> Mouse/touch Control to Mouse button 1
Battle Grid Settings -> Cell Selection -> Mouse/touch Control to Mouse button 1

But somehow left click is still being used for movement and battle menu (in addition to right click).

Am I missing a setting?
  • If you're talking about the buttons in the battle menu - there's no way around that, as Unity's UI buttons react to left click ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for your reply, what about the grid move? I was hoping for only right click to be used to select move to grid cell.
  • Hm, that's working fine on my end - make sure to use mouse button 1 in the cell selection and not use touch, as single touch input also registers as mouse input in Unity.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah that was my problem. Thanks.