Hi, i have a problem.

I have a player, he Can hide in closet (when player interact with closet, I'm changing the player position to under ground and changing camera to be inside closet).

When enemy don't chase player, it works fine. But when enemy see player and player wants to hide in closet, enemy is running to this closet and standing there... I know, he knows the last player position, when he stands in front of closet. That's fine. But i'm trying to change this enemy's Move AI Mode to Flee from Player, changing Player faction to "Enemy", but enemy is still have in "Target Combatant" my Player. I'm using "Change Movie AI Mode" in my "Hide in Closet Event".

What Can I do? How to delete Player from enemy's target? I want my enemy to stand in front of closet, and when he don't see player, he just go away and hunting again.

Please for help :)
  • edited November 15
    Try destroying the player's game object instead of placing it under ground.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok. So when I spawn player again, he will have all equipped weapons and inventory? Which Game Event I need to use?
  • Yes, the player's state (status, inventory, equipment, etc.) isn't bound to the game object, so you can destroy or spawn it as needed.

Use a Destroy Object node (Add > Game Object > Game Object) to destroy the game object and a Spawn Player node (Add > Game > Player) to spawn the player.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!