edited May 2014 in ORK Support
Greetings,

So I created a new project with all my assets. To give you a scope, I have most of Michael O's assets and some others so it's a pretty large project. I imported the ORKFrameworkProject file, events and such by exporting everything in relation the ORKFrameworkProject file from my original tutorial based project. Everything seems to be there but when I make a change in the Editor and save, Unity crashes on the Confirm screen. The only thing that is checked is update events. Should I reimport the framework? Or is there a better way such as importing the framework from scratch and then add in the files I need from my other project (project and event files)?
  • That's a Unity problem with large projects and their asset database - for this case, you can use the text field below Update Events to limit the update process to a folder in your Assets folder.

Just put all your event files into a sub folder (e.g. Events, you can also use sub folders within the folder) and put the name of the folder in the text field when saving.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Excellent. Thank you!