edited November 2013 in General Discussion
Hallo
Dose you make a Charakter Generator fore MMos?

So like this? http://wow.gamona.de/wp-content/images/6SgsaXxZ2wx7nwjOWiK0i.jpg

Ore is it easy to mike one and connekted with Ork Character Settings? Maby you have a Script example?

Thank You
  • I requested interrogation to UMA - unity multi purpose avatar to ORK and will be added after the Beta.
  • @Slayer
    There wont be a built-in character generator. You could do something like this using the event system and scripting some things on your own.
    I'll look into supporting plugins like UMA (as Cynel1 said).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you :)
  • Looking forward to it!
    I'm old and mean...hiss~hiss~
    Chris
  • A character studio could be easily set up by using body parts and clothes as equipment if you know your way around ORK a bit. You could have it switch between combatant prefabs for character body types, then add clothing, hair and equipment using equipment viewers. Alternatively, your combatant prefab could be like a "skeleton", not literally a skeleton but just a very stick-figure-like character with a very low poly count, then have different torsos, arms, legs, heads, hair, clothes, etc. all go through equipment viewers.
  • all the better reason to integrate this with UMA.