According to the tutorial(http://orkframework.com/tutorial/gameplay/grid-battles-part-1/), I learn Grid Battles.
But grids are not generated well.

https://gyazo.com/cf7f822925a3eba49bd2e09f5c21ea52

Even if I set to another number at Cell Size, result of generating is not changed. Grid type too.
Only one time, I could change default settings(Grid type"square" to "hexagonal" and Cell size 1 to 6), but now it doesn't work.
Why is Grid Settings change not reflected?
  • Grids in this image ware generated as Grid type"square" and Cell size 2.
  • The image looks like you're using quite a big Cell Offset. Which settings are you changing and what do you want to set up?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I am trying to set up according to the tutorial.

um...I tried it again a while ago.
    I found that saving "Battle Grid settings" will be reflected when I quit Unity and start it again.
    It may be a problem unique to my computer.
    Although setting is not reflected immediately after saving, I use this method as it is now possible.
  • If you change the grid settings, you need to save those changes (and all other changes you make in the ORK editor). If you've changed the grid settings, you'll need to generate your grid again.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited December 2018
    thank you.

But it doesn't work...
    I tried ORK Demo Project and found grid settings can be changed immediately.
    What is different?

Post edited by eses85 on
  • Hm ... check if your ORK game starter uses the correct ORK project asset.