I'm currently having a problem where if you use the esc menu to exit the game to the main menu while you are in the middle of a dialogue the dialogue remains on the screen in the main menu and in all future scenes that you load and can't be exited out of. Is there a way to make loading a scene from the escape menu automatically close all dialogues? Considering that my game is mostly chained dialogues, this is pretty important.
  • I'll check it out - conceptually, dialgoues where usually control blocking events and prevented calling menus, so the thought that someone would exit the game while in dialogue never occurred to me :)
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That totally makes sense. I'm not doing that because I'm currently working on a game that is almost all dialogues and there are numerous whole scenes that are just dialogues. While I don't mind that you can't save in the middle of a dialogue (I don't want you to be able to) it's important to be able to pull up a menu and even leave in the middle of one.
  • This will be changed in the next update - dialogues opened by the event will be closed if the event is stopped (e.g. using Stop On Destroy in the event interaction).
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!