edited May 2014 in ORK Support
Hello,
I have problems with my animations. The move animation is not playing because i can´t remove the Rigidcontroller. Its like the animation ist starting and stopping everytime. Any Ideas about this?
  • The rigidbody shouldn't cause problems, but using Mecanim with a CharacterController component does have some problems.

Other than that, it really depends on your settings on Mecanim's side to set it up correctly in ORK.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • This is my Animationtree:

And this is my Animationsetting for Walkanimation in ORK:

Can somebody help me please?
  • I'd guess that the Walk parameter is set to false somewhere and stops playing the animation ...
    I could tell you more if you send me a small test project where this is happening - else it's just guessing on my end :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!