edited January 2019 in ORK Support
Hello everyone! I got the Invector 3rd Person Camera Controller to work nicely in my project finally. There's one more issue I'm hoping can be fixed. The camera controller itself works fine, but when I open my menus, I don't see the mouse hover and when I try to click on something the pointer disappears and does nothing. I have the menus set to freeze animations and pause the game but I can't get the menus to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks! :)
Post edited by Sierota1701 on
  • Does your menu screen block the controls? Also, do your camera controls lock/hide the mouse cursor?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I do have the menu screens blocking the controls, but I don't see a built-in option on the camera controller to tell it to allow me to use the menu. Maybe I need to add a script?
  • Probably, if the mouse cursor being locked is actually the issue. Also, add that script to ORK's custom controls as a camera control as well. The script should unlock the cursor when being disabled and lock it when being enabled.

See Unity's cursor class for details on locking the cursor.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Definitely gonna try it today! Thanks!! :)