GiL, is there currently a way to, instead of setting the value of the scale, to decrease/increase it slowly by an amount? I couldn't find the sub/add value anywhere.
  • You can do that by first storing the scale into a Vector3 variable and change it in whatever way you want. Use a Change Variables node to store the scale using the Game Object > Game Object Vector3 value type and Scale value origin.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited February 2019
    Thanks! For future reference, in case someone wants to do the same,
    I did it like this -
    Change Variable (set enemy scale to vector3) --> Change Variable (Subtract the vector3 by a value) --> Change Scale node (Scale the enemy with the vector3 variable, with fade scale enabled).
    Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • You can actually do the variable changes in a single node, since you can add multiple variable changes per node :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Good advice :)
    Thanks!