So we're currently having a problem with new games overwriting previous playthroughs auto-saves. What we would like to do is have User profiles, each of which could have their own auto-saves and their own set of save files. For a game that does something similar I'm thinking about Mass Effect where each new character has their own set of save files and auto-saves. Thus each 'character' is it's own save file. If you run the game and hit continue it'll load the most recent save of the most recently played character. Is there a way to create user profiles like this in ORK? It's mostly important because we have a fair amount of game+ / additional playthrough content.
  • Hm, currently not - although the save files are saved in different user's folders on Windows/Mac systems when using different users (using the File save games). I'm not sure how this is handled on consoles, but I'm sure Unity should also handle it in a similar way.

ORK itself doesn't have a user system to identify different players.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok! That actually entirely solves the problem. Thanks!