Hitting the "Close" button apparently leaves some menu tabs open on related screens. Examples would be item variables or the Ability Trees where hitting "Close" at the top of one instance will close most of the tabs on similar screens, but not all. This is becoming more of a problem as my project continues to fill out, and has gotten to a point where I need to wait about ten seconds on some menus before my mouse click will even register over the "Close" button. I literally have to keep my mouse pointer on the button after clicking or it will miss due to lag (or possibly even delete the item if the pointer drifts up to "Remove"), and Unity locks up for a while afterwards as ORK crawls through the process of actually closing the remaining tabs. It's gotten to a point where I not only dread navigating to certain menus, I'm actually worried that doing so may cause Unity to crash.
  • The Unity editor can become quite slow if there are a lot of options displayed - there's currently no way around that. Hopefully this'll get better with the new editor UI that'll come sometime this year.

The Close button to close the foldouts only closes foldouts in the currently displayed settings, e.g. if other settings have more foldouts, it'll have some of them still open.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!