edited March 2019 in ORK Support
Hey! Does ORK currently support variables that effect the whole game? Such as unlocking Newgame + after the main story is completed? If so could I get a quick explaination of how that works?

I really wanted to do Newgame + and a couch co-op that unlocks after the main story is won.
They would be an option the player gets after choosing New game, otherwise if the player hasn't beaten the game it'll skip that menu and go straight into the new game.
Post edited by Wrofir on
Miuratale : coming 2024
Miuratale
  • You have to store stuff into PlayerPrefs values you want to be available outside of a save game.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • KK, I'll look into that
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale
  • I'll look into storing complete variable sources (e.g. global or object variables) into PlayerPrefs (as XML formatted data) to be able to share them between save games. I've already implemented this for storing item boxes for the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!