Tutorial 20. When I go into battle. Soon as I attack the enemy. The player and enemy turn White. After battle the player stays white until you change areas. Any ideas? Unity 2017.4.20f1. Ork 2.22.0b plus using upgrade legacy particles tool.
  • Sounds like that's caused by fading the game objects, e.g. in the HP's damage Flash Settings or somewhere in your battle event.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I seen that. My fade is not working right. Unable to change to 255. It only goes to 1 or .255 making brown pants and evil pants turn White when attacking. Any ideas. Thanks.
  • Ah, yeah, if the color values are set up between 0 and 1 instead of 0 and 255, 255 will be 1 (i.e. full value). I'll have to update the tutorials with the new color picker setup :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!