Good day! I have two questions about the combat system. First, I have two types of combatant. zombie and skeleton. Why, when they spawn, they begin to attack each other, and they belong to the same faction, the Enemies. And the second. During the battle, the camera necessarily begins to change position and moves to the enemy who noticed you. How to edit it. Everything happens in real battle mode.
  • edited March 2019
    so any time you set a combatant spawner down you have to specify in that spawner which faction they are set too. So maybe one of them accidently got set to the player faction or whatever.

Sounds like you have a camera event whenever combat starts?
    Post edited by Wrofir on
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale
  • Is this in a battle arena (i.e. using a Battle component) or using a real time battle area?

If two combatants attack each other, they're either of different factions that are enemies of each other, or they have an attack (ability) that targets allies. Another reason could be having a status effect applied that lets them attack allies ...

Battle camera changes are most likely coming from either the battle camera (set up in Battle System > Battle Settings) or by the individual events used in battle (i.e. battle start event or battle events used to animate actions).
    You can quickly block these camera changes by setting the battle camera to Block Events and disable Start Toggle State.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!

• I use real time battle area! as for faction, this is definitely not the case. and where are the attack (abbility) settings?
  • edited March 2019
    With the camera, everything also starts to change position when other combatants begin to beat, although I did everything as you said. And they also attack each other.
    Post edited by stassteam4 on
  • When using real time battle areas (or real time battles with direct player control in general), you need to make some adjustments in using battle events.
    E.g. if you followed the game tutorials, you might remember that battle events like running to the target or back to the base position are not used in real time battles, as the area battle doesn't use fix battle spots like arena battles. You also shouldn't use camera changes in them (even if they're blocked by the batlte camera).

Check the Target Type setting in your abilities' target settings. This defines if it targets allies or enemies.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!

• I did everything in the settings abillity chose the type of enemy. but another question arose when the battle with the enemy appeared the mouse cursor. How to remove it?

• You need to hide the mouse cursor via a script, see the Unity API for details.
    Alternatively, you can use my other product Makinom, which is available for free and uses a system similar to ORK's event system.

Are the enemies now attacking the player or still attacking each other?
  • enemies now attack player