edited April 2019 in ORK Support
Hi GiL,

trying to find a an option for task finish requirements, e.g. Kill 15 skeletons and as the player will kill them, the count will be using Bar display.

I guess there is none, so can you please add it in the next update? Together with the new, sexy Battle Gains HUDs? :)

Thanks, Machal
Post edited by Machal on
  • edited April 2019
    The quest task counters are currently only available as text, not bars.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Machal said: I guess there is none, so can you please add it in the next update? Together with the new, sexy Battle Gains HUDs? :)
  • Haven't even looked into that - definitely not coming next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • For mobile games, Bar displays would be an amazing feature. We would use that as well. Hopefully it will be added sometime in the future.