I mean like FF 11 or FF 14 that AI will select targets by determine targets's emity or hate value.
For basic set up I already creat hate status value that increase when I attack enemies.

For next step I want my enemies select targets by check hate value on my party which one have the most hate value will be
targeted by enemies. Can you have any solutions for systems like this.

Thank you.
  • There are different ways to achieve this, e.g. using a status value (as you already are) or the combatant battle statistics.

When using a status value (probably best using a Consumable type), you'd increase the status value by the ability/item that should increase enmity. Most of the time you'd use the user change settings, e.g. a heal spell or attack increasing the user's enmit.
    This system would generate enmity per combatant in relation to all combatants, i.e. all enemies would have the same hate for them.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!