Unity 2019.1 is finally here - and so far, both ORK Framework and Makinom (using versions for Unity 2018) seem to work without any issues.

I tested some demo projects and also tried compiling with the new Unity DLLs, so it seems like a special version for Unity 2019 isn't needed.

Let me know if you run into any issues!
New updates for ORK and Makinom will be out later this week :)
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Nice! Super pleased to hear this; as I'm especially eager to test out 2019's GC tweaks.

I'll have to wait a while longer though, since 2DTK got completely borked by the new prefab system and is still getting fixed (ugh).

Keep up the great work, GiL.
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • I am currently investigating use ORK with my project and have the demo version installed on 2019.3, I get several unsupported features messages when trying the first tutorial. Also I cannot drag guiscreens into the menu settings, but can add audio settings. Running the sample game after adding a player does display the menu and I can load the town scene but the player does not load and I cannot move.

Perhaps something major changed between 2019.1 and 2019.3? Or of course I am doing something wrong, but the tutorial steps are not difficult and I have tried creating the sample game several times.
  • ORK doesn't support Unity beta versions and AFAIK 2019.3 is still in beta. Once there's an official release, it'll be supported with the next ORK update :)

2019.1 and 2019.2 are supported, though, so I'd recommend going back to one of these official release versions.
    I think they're moving some functionality into packages in Unity 2019.3, so missing features might be fixed by importing those?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • OK I went back to 2018 version and everything works as expected, so I can at least see if ORK is the tool I need.

To help with possible future version problems I loaded up the none working test game I had made with 2019.3 to report the error messages as a help and today the game worked, I could even add the guiscreens now and get no errors reported. So no idea about why the same project did not work yesterday.