edited May 2019 in ORK Support
Hey. So I haven't changed anything but I opened up unity and suddenly I can't move my characters? My npcs aren't moving as well. They use legacy animations/character controllers. No animations are playing. No idea what is happening because I just made a build the other night and it was fine??? My character will face the direction I press but won't move. Menu's work. Using Unity 2018.2.8 and Ork 2.23.0. I might update to see if anything will fix but I am really unsure where to go from here???? I'm realizing terrain flowers aren't even moving? Neither are a few objects that have their own animator outside of Ork.

The last thing I did was make a build Friday night and that build worked fine. I closed, saved Unity, went on with my day. I updated to Ork 2.24.1 just now :(

Post edited by PBoTG on
  • Check if your Unity project's time scale is set to 0 - it should be 1.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Huh... I wonder how that happened after making a build. Thanks Gil!
  • Yeah, that's also a mystery to me - never happened to me, but keeps happening from time to time to others here on the forum :)

If stuff doesn't move and everything seems to be frozen, or if you open the main menu scene and starting/loading the game doesn't change scenes, it's usually the time scale's fault.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!