(a)

When I click between nodes on the node editor, it does not properly initialize input fields.

so i enter 'test' into this input, then i click on another node, and whatever i had in the input stays:

This is very confusing when i am working with input fields that I have something specific entered into.

The field clears properly if i unfocus the unity window.

(b)

In an active time battles I sometimes use a dialog window to show information (like in a tutorial). The issue is that if I have a target selection cursor active when the dialog displays, i am unable to control the battle afterwards. The cursor disappears but I am unable to select, cancel, or change the selection.
  • a) Yeah, that's an annoying kink of Unity's editor UI. Hitting enter after finishing your input will make sure that doesn't happen.

b) How are you displaying those dialogues during battle?
    I might need a Unity test project with your setup to check this out :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Here is an excerpt from the end of my attack ability:

i just check a variable to see if i should show the msg, pause active time, show the message, resume active time
  • I'll do some tests - what's your ATB setup? I'd mainly need to know if you're using dynamic combat and the pause on menu, etc. settings.
    Maybe just post a screenshot of your Active Time Settings (Battle System > Active Time Battles).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, I'll do some tests in the next days.
  • Quick update, I found the same issue in active time battles if the enemy counter-attacks my first attack with the tutorial message. It seems to not be observing the unblock atb, or something to that effect..
  • I think I might have found a potential issue/source for this, but it's hard to recreate on my end ...
    If you could send me an email with your order/invoice number and which Unity version you're using, I can send you a fixed version (based on ORK 2.25.0) to test this.
  • Roger, will send you the info this week.
  • Email sent
  • Actually, I've just released ORK 2.25.1 including this potential fix - let me know if that helps :)
  • Ok tested it out, issue is still occurring, though my cursor doesnt disappear anymore
  • Hm ... yeah ... I'll need a test Unity project, if possible :)
  • Working on extracting something... Itll likely be too big for email, I could give you some read only git creds if that works..
  • Either that or upload it to dropbox or something and send me the link :)
  • Hmm due to large files (i guess?) I cant seem to migrate my git repository anywhere useful. Let me see about creating a box account, or maybe google drive would work.