@gamingislove Do you have a way to cover CSV file into your XML structure so it can be loaded by "Load variable" node?
  • No, and I'd say it is way easier to convert the CSV data directly into variables instead, e.g. with a custom node.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I have no idea how to make that! Make custom node meaning you need to write code right? (= =!)
  • Yes, you can learn more about that here.

If you can't do it yourself, you can contact me for commissioning such a feature :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I don't even know how to code! And you want me to write custom node (= =!)
    I just want to make my first game with this!
    Also, thank for your offer! But that will make you busy even more!
    I will just use your XML structure and load it via 'Load variable' node then!
    Even though I don't know how to code but look at your XML structure I still understand how to put more variable in, just copy/paste and edit it, everything will work just fine right? (^_^)
  • Well, if you commission such a feature, you'd pay me to do it, so I wouldn't mind being busy that way :D

Otherwise, you can always ask here if you need any help if you want to achieve it yourself.