edited June 2019 in ORK Support
Hmm Gil, can you confirm that global events are finding tags and names of object correctly, and it's not just on my end?
What I am doing is calling a global event in my battle event. The global event just consist of two nodes, the activate node and dialogue node. In the global event setting section, I created an actor, enabled find object, search type to tag/name and use that in the activate node. Upon play, I used an item, which called the battle event, which then called the global event. The dialogue inside the global event pops out, but the activate node is not working. I checked and the spelling of the tag/name is spelled correctly.
Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • Yes, I can confirm that it works correctly - however, already deactivated game objects can't be found, as Unity simply doesn't do that.
    I guess that's what you try to do?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ahhh I knew I was making such a simple mistake. I totally forgot about that. Just for future reference, I solved it by making the deactivated object a child of an empty game object, finding the parent, and activate the child that way. Thanks!